Move your Pause
MOVE YOUR PAUSE
PAUSE IS ON PAUSE!!!
What is my aim?
I want to create a space of experience in which we can pause together, independent of dance experience and free of the compulsion to have to do something, because:
"Nothing moves us forward on our journey better than a pause"
I have found that we have different ideas of what our individual PAUSE looks like. On top of that, it depends on the day. So we need to manoeuvre ourselves into a state of LISTENING that allows us to follow our impulses. What happens then is open.
What does the temporal PAUSE sequence look like?
- it starts with a short guided warm up to arrive and wind down, to which all present are invited. But you can also arrive on your own
- after individual MOVED PAUSE. Nothing is obligatory, everything is possible
- feedback round and exchange of ideas
How do you move your PAUSE?
Rules and suggestions, especially if you don't take part in the warm up:
- take off your shoes before entering the studio
- enter the room quietly
- find a place and lie down
- wait until you feel a movement impulse
- don't want anything!!!
- do not expect anything!!!
- do not disturb anyone!
- you can move or rest
- find out what the PAUSE is for you
- no talking, no mobile phones or computers, no music
Who is the MOVED PAUSE for?
Everyone who feels addressed by this is invited.
PAUSES do not cost anything, but we are happy about a donation for the studio.
I don't know where the journey is going yet. And that's what's so exciting about it. A start has been made and:
"Wander while you stay"